Favorite Quotes

Friday, September 18

Todays Inspiration... Resolutions... Discoveries...

1. It is not smart to sit at work for 4 hrs next to a vending machine. bad idea..



2. Skinny jeans and the RB stairs do not go well together


3. It feels so good to go running! I ran 4 miles today, it was wonderful! I decided to make a resolution to run 4-5 times a wk instead of 2-3 times. Ill keep you posted on my persistence...


4. I want to be more like Cheyenne, She says hello to EVERYONE! Usually they are people she knows but seriously she isn't afraid to introduce herself to ANYONE! I need to be more like that, I see allot of people I know but most of the time I don't go out of my way to say hi and catch up. Note to self be a better friend


5. I think by dark hair really is acting as a disguise... It's so funny when people stare at me trying to figure out if its really me or not, I think allot if it is that I havent put very many pictures on facebook, honestly thats because I dont have many pictures of the new doo. oopsie...

No comments: