Favorite Quotes

Thursday, March 11

Brown or Brunette

 Just some background when I was little I was super blonde! We like to call it "angel hair." So when I was around 13 and my hair started coming in a little darker my mom suggested getting some highlights, she liked my blonde hair. I think she liked it because we "matched". Anyways, from that day forward I was always getting my hair done. 

Well it's now my second year at BYU and this summer after watching transformers I fell in love with Megan Fox's dark hair... Yes I know shallow... but it inspired me to maybe do my hair a little darker. Hunter my brother found out and told me what a hottie Megan Fox was so when I went in to get it done and my wonderful hairdresser Aubrey asked how I wanted it I told her "Megan Fox dark" she did her job well and I transformed for a barbie blonde to Megan Fox dark. This was in August. When I came back to school everyone that I had met the year before didn't recognize me! 

Well my new doo ended up being a stimulus package! I got brave and just started buying the stuff and dying my own hair (Rel inspired me) from Sally Hansen my Hair bill went from $90.00 to $9.00 it is amazing! Well now it's starting to get warmer and everything I see a girl with long blonde hair I just want it so bad! (also shallow) I have this little problem though, my roommates tell me they like it darker better... so I want to open it up to discussion. So it's up to you to put in your vote...
Blonde      








 Brunette


4 comments:

Brynn said...

Ummmmm BLONDE!!!

Bethany said...

Girl, I can't believe you're writing about this today!!!! I totally went and dyed my hair blonde and chopped off like 4 inches this morning! Go blonde! You'll feel so good! I feel totally rejuvinated...I know, shallow. Just a hair color, but I feel good, and that's what's important.

People are always jealous of you and me, because we can literally pull off any hair color and look hot! Oh wait, pride, oh wait, it's just the truth. Love you!

Jason & Shannon said...

They are both so pretty! Do dark with light highlights, the best of both worlds! I'm glad I found your blog!

Cici said...

Dear Gracie. Love you. Like A LOT. I love you both ways so I'm not much of a help there. I just wanted to stop by and leave you this...
cierrabrooke.blogspot.com
Can't wait to hear all about Jeru!