Favorite Quotes

Thursday, May 27

Camels... your lucky they dont smell in pictures!

This day in Luxor way probably one of the funnest! We had a Faluka ride across the Nile which was amazing beautiful! 

 Me, Maddie, Jud (in his man dress), Morgan, Kathleen

Brother and Sister Brown 
Some of the Directors and most wonderful people you will meet

Little kids swimming in the Nile... no big deal... slightly disgusting that they are swimming in sewage

To our camel ride which is was quite an adventure! My camels name was James Bond, (solid) and my driver's name was Adam (also solid).




These are some pictures I took while on my camel...


 Things I learned... 
  • To make your camel go fast slap it on the butt with a rope... hard... 
  • Do not let your camel driver marry you off...
  • Wear extra padding on your bum
  • be warned that camels smell aweful!
  • Sunsets on the Nile are AMAZING!


No comments: