Favorite Quotes

Tuesday, May 25

**Shout Out**

This is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
Shout Out to my Daddy!
I am pretty much the LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD to be blessed with pretty much the 
COOLEST, SWEETEST, FUNNIEST, 
DAD IN THE WORLD! 
Here are some things I <3 about my Daddy 
(in no particular order)
  • His Halloween costumes are unbeatable! When I was little He was the Beast and I was Belle. The past  2 years have been memorable with Nacho Libra (stretchy pants & all) and 3 amigos this past year with Hunter and Hogan (don't even worry My Little Buttercup was beautifully preformed)



  • The fact that he loves his Heavenly Father more than anything in the world and as a result is a worthy priesthood holder 
  • I am constantly amazed at his street smarts! He was defiantly a stud growing up!
  • The fact that he was voted "Best Dressed" at TimpView High School
                         

  • He is a man of Gold's (gym)! I love going to the gym with him!
  • I don't know anyone that makes doing the dishes after Sunday dinner more fun!
  • The way he treats my mom is so respectful and precious! I hope someday I can find a man like him.
  •  Seeing him sporting the Union Jack speedo and gold chain spinner at Lake Powell was one of my favorite memories EVER!
  • I love seeing him play with my little brothers and sisters! I always knew I was a princess growing up just by the way he treated me...

  • I'm so glad I was raised watching manly movies (along with girlie ones) but I love the intensity and excitement he has after watching them!
  • I'm pretty sure he was the creator of Jack Bauer! Jack Bailey was our story time hero! I loved hearing about the Navy Seals adventures fighting the terrorists!
  • I know he would do anything for me!

  • He is so supportive or everything and anything is decided to do!
  • He and my mom taught me to love the scriptures and the importance of keeping the commandments and being obedient.
  • That he lets me die his hair!
  •  That he understands the importance of AWESOME family vacations!

I could go forever... 
Daddy just know that you are loved from across the world by your oldest daughter on your special day! I wish I was there to celebrate it with you and be a part of the spankin' machine! Get him good for me hunt!

No comments: