Favorite Quotes

Saturday, June 26

Bible Box

My really good friend Mike Eddington (sweetest guy ever) gave me the beautiful idea of creating a Bible Box... I talked the olive wood carver Jimmy into making me a box with "Jerusalem" carved on the top. The plan is (should be self explanatory) to put things in the box from the stories of the Bible to use when I teach my "unborn" children or in primary or heaven help me Relief Society.... 


So far I have gathered the following items:
* Davids Sling {rocks included}
* Myrrh
* Shepherds Flute
* Shells from the Red and Med Seas
*Sheckles
*Leaves from Garden Tomb and Gethsemane
* papyrus 
*Pot shards from tels {archeological digs}

(i know I still have a lot to gather)

Things I plan on tracking down:
* Oil Lamp
*Olive Oil
*Widows Mite
*Ram Horn
* Mustard seeds

I plan on finishing it up after Galilee.... Let me know if you have any suggestions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhhh! I just found your blog. this idea is so great. I want to do this too! haha