Favorite Quotes

Monday, June 28

Quote of the day:

This week is finals at the Jerusalem Center fro Spring term. Ive studied for my Palestinian and Judaism classes so much today that i feel like my brain is melting... really messy... Well I was reminded of a quote I read while I was at Oxford a few years ago touring with my family. It illustrates my feelings at this moment beautifully.

The more I study, the more I know
The more I know, the more I forget
The more I forget, the less I know
So why study?


-Oxford University, Oxford, England

Happy studying :)


PS.... The stashes are still rockin' it even though the US is out.. hummm maybe the World Cup was just an excuse to show their manliness...???? I think yes. Also, Ive now officially cut my 2nd Euro-mullet... another World Cupism {pictures to come}{they look good!} 

2 comments:

Brianna said...

pretty much LOVE that quote! that is always my motto :)

Brynn said...

Haha that's awesome! Good luck darlin!